Cowan & Company Communications (C&C), an award-winning boutique communications firm for first-class lifestyle brands, has an amazing opportunity for a social media savvy PR Pro.
C&C is looking for a Digital PR Manager to assist with a range of initiatives for our clients in the beauty, food, hospitality & healthcare industries. The role will focus working with Canada’s best & brightest digital influencers and media to help spread the word about C&C’s clients. Responsibilities will include creative content development, program coordination, sponsorship negotiations and management, assisting with overall account management & PR initiatives.
The successful candidate will have 4 – 6+ years of consumer brand PR experience and a successful track record in developing engaging branded content programs with digital influencers and media. Contract or full-time employment terms will be determined in collaboration with successful applicant. Our dream candidate:
- Breathes creativity and knows how to apply strategically creative ideas to earned and paid media campaigns
- Has in-depth knowledge and fantastic relationships with a wide range of digital influencers
- Has finger on the pulse of latest beauty, health and lifestyle trends and experts
- Is a Media Junkie who lives on social media yet is still a traditional magazine addict
- Is willing to be “all hands on deck” and pitch in to help with all aspects of the business
- Loves working autonomously in a virtual office environment – and has flourished as a communications freelancer or blogger or both!
- Is a refugee of a Big PR Firm (like us!) – you love the work but not the politics
- We’ll love you even more if you know your way around WordPress, Photoshop, SEO, MRP, CisionPoint, Traackr and Hootsuite
About Cowan & Company
Cowan & Company is a boutique PR firm for first-class consumer brands. In addition to being named “Boutique/Small PR Agency of the Year” by IABC Toronto three times, C&C has been recognized with numerous awards for media relations, special events, social responsibility and marketing communications for client collaborations. Its clients include L’Oréal Paris, Jamieson Vitamins, Bier Markt, Fionn MacCool’s, Global Vintners and Pedorthic Association of Canada. For more information visit www.cowanandcompany.net or @CowanandCompany.
Please send cover letter, briefly describing one of your most effective campaigns with digital influencers, and resume by March 31 to:
No phone calls please. We thank all applicants for their interest, but please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted.